Sony A9 III | The world's first full-frame global shutter with 120fps continuous burst shooting
Introducing the world's first full-frame global shutter image sensor, allowing you to capture crystal-clear images without any motion distortion. With an impressive continuous burst speed of up to 120fps, you won't miss a single moment of the action. The sensor features a full-frame stacked CMOS design with approximately 24.6 effective megapixels, while the latest image processing engine, BIONZ XR, ensures your photos are of the highest quality. Additionally, the sensor boasts 8.0 stops of optical 5-axis in-body image stabilisation, making it easier to get sharp and steady shots even in low-light conditions. With a maximum shutter speed of 1/80000 second, you can freeze motion and capture stunning images with ease. Pete headed to Türkiye to put it through its paces for a couple of hours.
Sony A9 III Full frame mirrorless camera body
- World's first full-frame global shutter image sensor.
- Shoot at burst speeds at up to 120 fps.
- Full-frame stacked CMOS image sensor with approximately 24.6 effective megapixels.
- Latest image processing engine BIONZ XR.
- 8.0 stops of optical 5-axis in-body image stabilisation.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/80000 second.